Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

can a rim be fixed?

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-08, 05:31 PM
djspawn00
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn, i just got some curbage on my wheel. I loaned the car to my mom so she could go to her doctors appointment... if she didn't do it, i probably would have done it myself while parallel parking somewhere... tis life... anyone on this forum that does refinishing?
Old 10-15-08, 05:45 PM
farquad
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

damnn.. mind me asking how you curbed it?
my car's alignment is wayyyy off.. and i was kind of not paying attention, i started driving when the left turn signal went green and i somehow managed to hit the curb with my stock rim/tire.. the tires are so fat that the rims didn't get curbed.. even if they did i wouldn't care cause they're old and stock and i need to get rims anyways.. but yeah, ish happens.. just glad they weren't some nice rims :P
Old 10-15-08, 06:26 PM
mtparker18
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by djspawn00
Damn, i just got some curbage on my wheel. I loaned the car to my mom so she could go to her doctors appointment... if she didn't do it, i probably would have done it myself while parallel parking somewhere... tis life... anyone on this forum that does refinishing?
Thats how I got curbed... Parallel parking