Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Help me Find Pads for Rotora BBK

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-11, 11:08 AM
Mk1Aristo
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help me Find Pads for Rotora BBK

Hey guys I have a problem that I am facing right now.

I bought a used Rotora BBK kit from clublexus member
m
the kit is in great shape but the pads were at about 40% when I got them and I drove the car during the summer and now the pads are almost done.

now I am clueless becaushe I can not find replacement pads for for this kit anywhere online and I cant seem to get an email or working phone number for the brand ROTORA.
RBK024.01 is the part number for the big brake kit and I was told it was bought from
Vivid Racing however I called them and they said that they dont sell rotora anymore and cant help me get pads for it.
and I have this part # RP.04.1 (its part# for the pads from rotora)

if anyone has any clue where I can find these pads for my calipers please help otherwise I am going to be screwed in the summer as I have no pads
Old 12-13-11, 12:44 PM
mitsuguy
Maintenance Moderator

Received 24 Likes on 21 Posts

These guys will make you pads if they don't have anything off the shelf... Always my first call for some of the weirder fitments out there... http://www.porterfield-brakes.com/

Their R4S pads are about the best street pads I've ever driven... don't need to get warm and clamping force like crazy... suitable for mild track days even...