Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

What do you guys think about the rims I'm getting???

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-02, 08:06 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I'm going to get the HyperSilver... If I get the Nobley's at all...
Attached Thumbnails What do you guys think about the rims I'm getting???-ame_nob_hypersilver.gif  
Old 11-12-02, 08:13 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Or these that are made by RAY's... A/X ME.... The picture stinks..
Attached Images  
Old 11-13-02, 11:33 PM
GS400_PUSHER
Lexus Champion

It will look tight but like they all say have fun cleaning those bad boyz!!!
Old 11-14-02, 12:43 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

I'm not worried about cleaning them... I'll have my little brother come by and pay him to do the cleaning for me... With me supervising him ofcourse...
Old 11-14-02, 02:11 AM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you remind me of Dwane and Kevin of Wonder year tv show
Old 11-14-02, 03:38 AM
jg_nguyen
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by mrsypher
I think I'm going to get the HyperSilver... If I get the Nobley's at all...
very nice choice! what sizes do they come in, and do you know what kit that is on the GS that you posted in your first pic?
thanks!
Old 11-14-02, 06:12 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by GS4Will
you remind me of Dwane and Kevin of Wonder year tv show
*****, Thanks..... Did you send out that page to me?? Because I'm pretty much ready....
Old 11-14-02, 06:16 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by JG TKR

very nice choice! what sizes do they come in, and do you know what kit that is on the GS that you posted in your first pic?
thanks!
Thanks, those rims come in 17"-20" but the company is having a problem producing the 20" so who knows when they'll be ready, could be a month or a year.... As for that bodykit, I should know what it is considering it's my car.... It's the L-Sportline kit, with a RMM 3pc. Spoiler and UGO roof spoiler... Yeah, that's it...
Old 11-14-02, 07:07 PM
jg_nguyen
Driver School Candidate

thanks for the info...hahah didnt know it was your car. had and idea but the pic in the sig kinda told me
Old 11-15-02, 02:44 AM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

M...

send it out yesterday(WEDS)...let me know when you receive it

thanks
Old 11-15-02, 09:43 AM
mumbles
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by mrsypher

I keep on thinking I should get the Rezax, but I've seen them around too much lately.. I know that Work Wheels are no joke, and the quality is great too. But I never seen the those AME Nobley's anywhere.. I still don't know and I hate this crap.. Do you know what I mean?? You think you have your mind all made up and then your ready, but then out of the blue you get another idea and then your screwed....
Hehehe... I know exactly what you mean. I think the problem is that there are little things you like about each wheel, but no one wheel has all the things, so it's always going to be a compromise, which I hate. It would be great if you could just tell some company "Give me the lip from wheel A, the center from wheel B, the lug pattern from wheel C, and the finish from wheel E, and I'll pick those up on Friday..."

Going just on those two wheels, I'd pick the Rezax. I like the area around the lugs better... that HRE style flat center just never did it for me. Another point to consider, you want 20's, and AME doesn't make them right now... will they ever, or will they eventually drop the idea. You also have a question about the integrity of the lip... that will probably stick in your mind, and if something does go wrong, you'll wind up kicking yourself because you knew it ahead of time.

Hope this helps!
Old 11-15-02, 05:45 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by mumbles

Hehehe... I know exactly what you mean. I think the problem is that there are little things you like about each wheel, but no one wheel has all the things, so it's always going to be a compromise, which I hate. It would be great if you could just tell some company "Give me the lip from wheel A, the center from wheel B, the lug pattern from wheel C, and the finish from wheel E, and I'll pick those up on Friday..."

Going just on those two wheels, I'd pick the Rezax. I like the area around the lugs better... that HRE style flat center just never did it for me. Another point to consider, you want 20's, and AME doesn't make them right now... will they ever, or will they eventually drop the idea. You also have a question about the integrity of the lip... that will probably stick in your mind, and if something does go wrong, you'll wind up kicking yourself because you knew it ahead of time.

Hope this helps!
No it doesn't..... Thanks, now you just added more problems to the pot.. You know what, I'm just going to put back on my stock 16's and call it a day... I don't know what to do... I just might get pics of all the rims I like and then ask my girl which one should I get and whichever one she picks get those.. No questions asked.. That might work.. Oh wait, maybe Work Rims.

And Big *****, I'll let you know when I get it...