Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-03, 08:48 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Larry that's just the way things are.. It makes it easier for people to navigate and find what people are looking for.. As far as your questions on how to find the wheel and tire forum I explained how you get there on the other thread that you posted in...
Old 02-12-03, 12:45 PM
Larry
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

"Just the way things are"..........OK, then who am I to question

I guess I skimmed your instructions too fast. I'll read them again and find the thread.
Old 02-12-03, 02:47 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Alright... Let me know if you need me to link it to you again..
Old 02-12-03, 07:29 PM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The reason why it isn't just in the "general" forum (or the SC forum) is because it relates to wheels specficially. Your question could be a valid question for ANYONE looking for wheels. Not just SC owners. Plus some of the guys that really know their wheels don't necessarily look in the SC forum. Finding cheap wheels isn't specific to the SC430...

If we were to just clump everything into a single forum, you REALLY wouldn't be able to find anything....we get THOUSANDS of posts per day...you'd have to wade through posts about every different subject before you could even find one on wheels...

I think people then to forget a *LITTLE* something...the people helping you here are NOT GETTING PAID. It's not a job for anyone here to answer anyone's questions. People do it to share info...I mean if you were the wheel expert here, would you bother going through all the different forums to answer everyones questions about specific applications for a specific car? Or would you bother wading through THOUSANDS of posts to find wheel specific ones? Of course not....if wheels are you thing, you would hang around the Wheel Forum...if you're interested in getting wheels, then you'd go to the Wheels Forum...simple. The person asking the questions should be the one willing to do the legwork to find the information they need.

I don't mean to sound harsh but I hate it when people get on a website and don't bother to learn how to navigate the website. ClubLexus is NOT difficult. Just take some time and learn where everything is...
Old 02-13-03, 07:18 AM
Larry
Lead Lap

I said I agreed in my last post to read the instructions and find the thread.

Did't need a lecture.......
Old 02-13-03, 09:44 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by Larry
Did't need a lecture.......

Larry, con't take it personal..
There are thousands of members here on ClubLexus and some things get alittle too repudiative and Manaray is just trying to make sure you understand.. Plus he doesn't know you and doesn't know if your the type of person who needs stuff beat into your head for you to finally understand something.. So it's nothing to take offense to.. Alright, It really is crunch time for me.. I'm getting Married in 2 days and I have soooo much stuff that needs to be done.. I hope this post made sense, I just typed without thinking...
Old 02-13-03, 11:04 AM
400DGRZ
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts
Thumbs up

Married?!? Congratulations Sypher!!!

Last edited by 400DGRZ; 02-13-03 at 11:04 AM.
Old 02-13-03, 12:10 PM
Larry
Lead Lap

Married in two days ?? Congrats !!!
Old 02-13-03, 01:48 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Thanks guys.. I'm actually walking out the door right now to go to the Church for the rehearsal and then dinner... Amn am I starting to get nervous....
Old 02-13-03, 03:01 PM
Larry
Lead Lap

Don't get nervous, it'll all be over in 50 or 60 years..............

Actually, I've been married for 30 (got hitched at 22). No regrets !
Old 02-13-03, 07:01 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Well I'm back and everything went very smoothly.. I'm not that nervous anymore.. It's going to be a piece of cake... Thanks guys.. And Larry, I'm happy that you still after so long being with your wife you still have that love.. I like that. And in this day and age that's rare..
Old 02-14-03, 06:40 AM
Larry
Lead Lap

I'll let you in on the secret of marital longevity:

1. Don't be afraid to disagree.......ever !

2. Whenever you can, give a word of encouragement. When she's excited about the new shoes she bought, act like you're excited too. Tell her how nice they are even when you really don't care.

3. Buy something for her without a reason.........even if it's a silly little plastic key chain or something. It really IS the thought that counts.

4. When you argue; scream, shout, swear, but NEVER say anything you'll regret later. Get it all out of your system.

5. And here's the MOST important thing:

Never and I mean NEVER, go to bed or leave the house without saying "I love you"......even if you're so mad at the time you have to force yourself to. The reality is, something could happen to either one of you while you're apart. Would you or she want to live the rest of your lives knowing your last words were angry ones ? Nope.......

We bicker, disagree, get annoyed at one another and at times can't stand each other.......these are temporary things.........the love is permanent.

Now watch, Gene will move this post to the "Ann Landers" thread.
Old 02-14-03, 07:23 AM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

LOL.... Thanks Larry for the info...
Also how is your rim search going?? See anything you like??

Last edited by MrSypher; 02-14-03 at 07:23 AM.