Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

funny thread about rims at MBWORLD - MANARAY eat your heart out LOL

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-03, 02:04 PM
Captain Bone
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by ryanSC300lover
haha wazzup anthony...

i guess i didnt state my opinions correctly...

i meant this "yes there are rice in the MB world, but so is there in the CL world, thus no need to make any rude comments to the MB people"

thats what i meant and it was in response to One Hot Sc400's response

hope that clears it up, not starting any flame wars, just stating my .02
Much better Ryan. lol.

-Anthony
Old 05-07-03, 03:15 PM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally posted by Captain Bone
Much better Ryan. lol.

-Anthony
yes sir :salute:

Old 05-07-03, 03:44 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

MB World does have it's fair share of sensible tuners. In that thread, I was happy to see a handful of guys defending classy wheels and classy mods. I will say this much though, CL's wheel gurus would kick the snot out of MBW's wheel gurus any day of the week
Old 05-07-03, 04:00 PM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally posted by lex400sc
MB World does have it's fair share of sensible tuners. In that thread, I was happy to see a handful of guys defending classy wheels and classy mods. I will say this much though, CL's wheel gurus would kick the snot out of MBW's wheel gurus any day of the week
:werd:

peter
manaray
gs4will

:bowdown:
Old 05-07-03, 05:27 PM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by bluelex
i agree with both u guys but i wasn't just calling out rich benz kids , i was generalizing most rich kids attitudes, benz , lexo's , bmw's audi's .
Most..............um no, the only thing I think that aggravates me the most is the fact that people make general comments about things they don't even know. I'm 19 I drive a GS400, riced out........no. DO i have good taste??? I believe I do. Just because a 19 yr old drives a nice car doesn't mean MOST rich kids are going to rice it out. I have many friends in early-mid twenties with civics, accords, subarus that aren't riced out.

Now I have seen rice from some middle aged people. I was at Daves Tire Shop in Ft. Lauderdale the other day when a mid 30 yr old man walked in and said "Do you have any AMG wheel look alikes? You had them in last week."

I've also seen that most of the people who have the "adapter" spinners, are in late twenties to mid 30's. So do everyone a favor to keep heat from this board and stop generalizing certain ages. Every age range has rice in it. It's all about what you've learned about cars.
Old 05-07-03, 05:48 PM
legendary
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well put FutureGs....
car is looking good BTW
Old 05-07-03, 09:41 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by futuregs
Most..............um no, the only thing I think that aggravates me the most is the fact that people make general comments about things they don't even know. I'm 19 I drive a GS400, riced out........no. DO i have good taste??? I believe I do. Just because a 19 yr old drives a nice car doesn't mean MOST rich kids are going to rice it out. I have many friends in early-mid twenties with civics, accords, subarus that aren't riced out.

Now I have seen rice from some middle aged people. I was at Daves Tire Shop in Ft. Lauderdale the other day when a mid 30 yr old man walked in and said "Do you have any AMG wheel look alikes? You had them in last week."

I've also seen that most of the people who have the "adapter" spinners, are in late twenties to mid 30's. So do everyone a favor to keep heat from this board and stop generalizing certain ages. Every age range has rice in it. It's all about what you've learned about cars.
u r right, mayb my comment came out wrong, i know 4 a fact that their r people from every age range that rice out their cars, we've seen many here , but i wasn't speaking about about diff ages , since the post was about a young kid who riced out his mb, if it were an older guy i would say the same. rice is rice no matter what age u r. i'm not saying all young kids with nice cars r rich kids. i'm saying that most watch mtv ask thier parents 4 those cars and than put some crazy wheels on them 2 b down. just like thier r a lot of older guys and gals who walk into rim shops and say "i want 20 inch chrome", just 2 feel young again. my point was rice is rice, u know that. that young kid has a very nice car but added unlce ben's to it, its a shame. i hope i cleared this a little.
Old 05-13-03, 06:06 PM
Manaray
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

All I can say is "read my sig"
Old 05-18-03, 06:00 PM
LS4fun
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: funny thread about rims at MBWORLD - MANARAY eat your heart out LOL

Originally posted by Erick G
http://forums.mbworld.org/forums/sho...threadid=37935