Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

22s on a GS?

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-03, 03:49 PM
J.P.
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

"I like the baller look and you like the ricer look? your rollin in a lexus not a honda ."

Ricers run cheap knock off wheels. You run this wheel, 20" Armano Dunamis, a whole set with tires for $2800, wanna be balla, shot call-a.
Attached Images  

Last edited by jpa2400; 05-16-03 at 03:55 PM.
Old 05-16-03, 03:57 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Default not!

$2400 Thank you very much! I said I like, I didnt say I have, and I will be upgrading soon These are temp rims. what do you ride on ? also how are they knock offs ?
Old 05-16-03, 04:04 PM
J.P.
Lexus Test Driver

"$2400 Thank you very much! I said I like, I didn't say I have, and I will be upgrading soon These are temp rims. what do you ride on ? also how are they knock offs ?"

"I said I like, I didn't say I have, and I will be upgrading soon "

Are you saying you do or do not have that wheel

Here you said

"I have 20" Armano Dunamis Chrome and I think they look a bit small to Me"

They look like a LH or Trafficstar wheel to me. And for that price, I will bet that are not real 3pc wheels, only look a like 3pcs wheels, good deal eh? So why pop off ricer comments when you roll a wheel like that?

If you bought the wheels without knowing any better, I can understand that, I made the same mistake once also. As for now, I am running stock until I decide what to purchase next.
Old 05-16-03, 04:08 PM
J.P.
Lexus Test Driver

Here is a link about Armano wheels.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ghlight=Armano
Old 05-16-03, 04:13 PM
ATSOU
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: WHAT?

Originally posted by LEXISM
Well Obviously You watch it , Why? if you dont like what you see!
I can not understand why you would think it looks ugly it looks sweet as hell ! maybe its because
I like the baller look and you like the ricer look? your rollin in a lexus not a honda .
I do watch that cause I like their Ferarris and Diablos........Not admiring their BALLER look......if you are so proud of your BALLER look, come down to a CL meet and compare with my RICER LOOK LS......see what people(people with taste, not your kind) are gonna say.
Old 05-16-03, 04:19 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Yes I do have them and I like them but I do not think the are knock offs, too me knockoff are rims that look exactly like another rim like diablo racing , katana etc these do not look like the lowenharts lowenharts have a different spoke design
Old 05-16-03, 04:22 PM
J.P.
Lexus Test Driver

Well I also think a knock off is anything trying to look like the real deal, like a fake 3pc wheel trying to look like a real 3pc wheel. I would highly doubt those are REAL 3pc wheels.
Old 05-17-03, 11:11 PM
Skulinex
Lexus Test Driver

Default Re: How is it ghetto?

Originally posted by LEXISM
How is it ghetto? If you live in the ghetto you probably cant even afford a lexus much less $5k+ rims
hehe not to start anything, but just adding a comment to that, I live in Downtown atlanta, in the good side, I had a nice chance one nite to ride inside an ambulance as a paramedic student...let me tell you one thing, the area we covered that nite, wasnt all that pretty at all, I went into houses where you would find these ppl, drugged up, not knowing what to do with their passed out girlfriends, some pregnant ones about to give birth, too high to know where they were, bla bla you name it.. then the houses, they were any pretty at all, sofas ripped, dirty as $h!t carpets, smelled like doodoo, and you would find any type of drug artifact around the floor, in other words, what you would describe around here as the ghetto... YET they would have this nice a$$ brand new bimmers, mbenz, im talking the big ones, even lexus sad to say.. all with nice, im talking not the crappy stuff, nice nice rims, staggered ones, some lowered and stuff, very nice cars.. so I guess it's all about priorities, I dunno how they do it, they probably owe more in the cars that in their houses or they rather have a mortgage on car than in a house or god knows what, but it proved to ME that just because you live in the getto, doesn't mean you cant afford the good stuff..
Old 05-18-03, 03:27 PM
LexFather

20s max on a GS. 21s and up belong on a 745 or SUVs and TRUCKS. Heavy 21inch wheels will destroy your ride and suspension. The car is not built to support 21"rims.