Wheels, Tires & Brakes Forum Where else do you go for wheel, tire and brake information?

Gettins have arrived

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-03, 03:34 PM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Blue,

YESSS!!!!! Congrats man, I remeber that feeling of seeing those boxes.I almost passed out when I opened mine up Cant wait to see them on the car.Yet another satisfied GS4Will customer AWESOME
Old 06-02-03, 03:45 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by GSTRANCE
Blue,

YESSS!!!!! Congrats man, I remeber that feeling of seeing those boxes.I almost passed out when I opened mine up Cant wait to see them on the car.Yet another satisfied GS4Will customer AWESOME
man that wait killed me but it wasn't will's fault, he answered every pm quickly and kept me informed all the way through... he's awesome... i took a day off to b here when they arrived , i waited so long i wasn't going 2 not b here when the finally came, when i saw the ups guy pull up was like YES!!! ... hey man whats up with u'rs why u hiding them? that sleeve must b getting heavy!!!... lol...
Old 06-02-03, 04:05 PM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

Originally posted by bluelex
man that wait killed me but it wasn't will's fault, he answered every pm quickly and kept me informed all the way through... he's awesome... i took a day off to b here when they arrived , i waited so long i wasn't going 2 not b here when the finally came, when i saw the ups guy pull up was like YES!!! ... hey man whats up with u'rs why u hiding them? that sleeve must b getting heavy!!!... lol...

tell me about it, when i saw that UPS truck pull up the street that day I was standing at the curb waiting for him, he musta thought I was a psychopath.And yeah I bugged Will alot too with PM's but he always promptly responded to them( thanks again Will ). I will bust out with some new pics here shortly I am waiting for my car to go in the paint shop and get my sides and rear kit put on.Then its pic time.One word of advice on cleaning them though.USE A LEAF BLOWER!!! They hold a puddle of water at the bottom of the wheel right behind the spokes( right behind where the spokes meet the dish ) I put an old rag back there to absorb the water when I am cleaning mine.Plus the little holes around the center cap ALWAYS have water in them too.Thats where the blower comes in handy.The frist two times I cleaned mine I had to redo the job because of all the water that was in those holes came fying out when I started to drive off.I imagine your will be a bit easier to clean though since they are chrome you can probably just spray on a mild wheel cleaner and wipe them down.Polsih though you cant wipe, you have to blot them dry.Its worth it though when you are done and those lips are gleaming and you see jaws drop when you drive by!!
Old 06-02-03, 04:12 PM
fboukari
Lead Lap

That looks great. I know how you feel. Have four boxes beside me right now
So when are you having them installed?
/Fredric
Old 06-02-03, 04:14 PM
fboukari
Lead Lap

Forget my question. Looking forward to see them on.
/Fredric
Old 06-02-03, 04:15 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by GSTRANCE
tell me about it, when i saw that UPS truck pull up the street that day I was standing at the curb waiting for him, he musta thought I was a psychopath.And yeah I bugged Will alot too with PM's but he always promptly responded to them( thanks again Will ). I will bust out with some new pics here shortly I am waiting for my car to go in the paint shop and get my sides and rear kit put on.Then its pic time.One word of advice on cleaning them though.USE A LEAF BLOWER!!! They hold a puddle of water at the bottom of the wheel right behind the spokes( right behind where the spokes meet the dish ) I put an old rag back there to absorb the water when I am cleaning mine.Plus the little holes around the center cap ALWAYS have water in them too.Thats where the blower comes in handy.The frist two times I cleaned mine I had to redo the job because of all the water that was in those holes came fying out when I started to drive off.I imagine your will be a bit easier to clean though since they are chrome you can probably just spray on a mild wheel cleaner and wipe them down.Polsih though you cant wipe, you have to blot them dry.Its worth it though when you are done and those lips are gleaming and you see jaws drop when you drive by!!
hey thanx dude... i have a little bottle mister that pumps water or air depending on what sin their , so i'll use that 2 air dry those spots u mentioned... can't wait to put them ...
Old 06-02-03, 04:16 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by fboukari
That looks great. I know how you feel. Have four boxes beside me right now
So when are you having them installed?
/Fredric
they will b in the shop 2morrow morning at 8 a.m.....i don't think i'm sleeping 2nite....
Old 06-02-03, 05:47 PM
LS4fun
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'll be waiting for the pics .....i'm sure will look awesome!!!
Old 06-02-03, 06:23 PM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GST...no problem, just glad you guys received the stuuf and like them

B..GST made a GOOD suggestion on the cleaning part by using a leaf blower..

remember, NO wheel cleaner, just use mild soap and water....blot/soak/blow dry the wheels.., esp on the lips
Old 06-02-03, 06:43 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 314 Likes on 192 Posts

Blulex,

I hate you guys.

I try my best to forget about wheels and then you show me these awesome wheels and I get all misty eyed and confused................

Awesome looking wheels bro. Can't wait to see them on your car. Have you already installed the coilovers you said you ordered? Now nobody can touch your Lex.
Old 06-02-03, 08:24 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

BLING BLING! every time I come around your city BLING BLING Zauber Gettins worth about 50 BLING BLING every time I get a new ride BLING BLING them Zaubers on yokohama tires <sing like the Cash Money Millionaires>

I wish I never found this site!!!!! I took my ghetto 20s off and I actually dont mind the way my car looks clean, lowered, with the HIDs and screens glaring!! Thats because of THIS FORUM. Makes you appreciate a cleaner, more classy look!!

I say all of this because I know bluelex had some dubs before, but took them off and rode around for months on stocks, just to get the right thing!! We all need to get lives, because we are congratualating this guy like his doctor delivered 4 babies to him and his wife

We are also sick because we have ALL waited for the UPS man. I have you all beat though. Once I waited for 2 days and could not take it any more, on the third day, I DROVE AROUND MY NEIGHBORHOOD LOOKING FOR THE UPS TRUCK. gues what?? I FOUND IT, AND THE GUY HAD MY RIMS (17x7.5 Konig Cobra with 215/40-17 P7000SS, june 1998)

I DONT THINK ANY OF YOU CAN TOUCH ME WHEN IT COMES TO THE SICKNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S much congrats on the wheels , I wont even ask how much you paid
Old 06-02-03, 09:27 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

thanx very much guys 4 the compliments....if everything goes well 2marrow they will b on and i'll have pics 4 u guys....

oh..dgot20s ..u'r sick u chased the ups guy .... god i can imagine u'r conversation with the guy,

i know a lot people here don't like the all chrome wheels , but i persanlly am a big fan, if its done in a classy and high quality design, gs4will led me in the right direction and gstrance helped me decide with his photoshops... thanx 2 them again..
Old 06-02-03, 09:48 PM
GS4Will
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

B...yours were the 1st set of chromes that i have seen in person....must say i was almost blinded(in a good way) when i opened the boxes...look forward to the pics...btw, did the boxes arrived all beat up? i swear i did a good packing job as you said

future, the rear is ~3.8-3.9" lips on the 10s

Last edited by GS4Will; 06-02-03 at 09:50 PM.
Old 06-02-03, 10:13 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Originally posted by bluelex

oh..dgot20s ..u'r sick u chased the ups guy .... god i can imagine u'r conversation with the guy,
Went like this: Hey do you have 4 big boxes for such and such address? Well good, because I live there and those are for me, here is license as proof, and here is the money for the C.O.D now please follow me to my house!! The rest as they say was HISTORY
[i]
i know a lot people here don't like the all chrome wheels , but i persanlly am a big fan, if its done in a classy and high quality design, ..
I could not agree with you more, well said!
Old 06-02-03, 10:13 PM
phluid
Lead Lap

Nice wheels bluelex, looks like tomorrow is my turn to wait for the UPS man.. I just moved to texas and was told the guy in this neighborhood(staying at a friends until I find a place) leaves the note saying sorry we missed you all the time without actually knocking on the door.. so I am really going to be watching out... I am glad you had such great luck with GS4Will, he has helped me a ton with questions and what not.. im sure I will be appreaciating him even more tomorrow when I get my wheels

Quick Reply: Gettins have arrived